Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bank of the Ozarks (NASDAQ: OZRK) reported Q3 EPS of $0.66, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60.
The Company’s annualized returns on average assets, average common stockholders’ equity and average tangible common stockholders’ equity for the third quarter of 2016 decreased to 1.80%, 12.18% and 16.01%, respectively, compared to 2.05%, 14.46% and 16.44%, respectively, for the third quarter of 2015. The Company’s annualized returns on average assets, average common stockholders’ equity and average tangible common stockholders’ equity for the first nine months of 2016 decreased to 1.88%, 13.27% and 15.88%, respectively, compared to 2.11%, 14.95% and 17.05%, respectively, for the first nine months of 2015.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Rent-A-Center (RCII) Issues Q4 Profit Warning
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!