Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Tops Q4 EPS by 45c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE: BNS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.57, $0.45 better than the analyst estimate of $1.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.75 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.92 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!