Banc of California (BANC) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Banc of California (NYSE: BANC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.42.
Highlights for the quarter included:
- Record quarterly deposit growth of $1.1 billion, or 15%, and annual deposit growth of $3.7 billion, or 67%.
- Quarterly loan production of $2.6 billion, driven by quarterly commercial banking segment loan and lease originations of $1.1 billion, an increase of 44% from a year ago.
- Held for investment loan growth of $333 million for the third quarter, an increase of $1.8 billion, or 39% from a year ago
- The Company's return on average assets for the quarter was 1.3% and its return on average tangible common equity for the quarter was 19.5%.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Banc of California (BANC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Comtech Telecom (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!