Baker Hughes (BHI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.41, Shy by 2c
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) CEO Looks to Have 250,000 Doses of Ebola Vaccine Available by May
- Regulus (RGLS) Data Presents Minimal Risk to Gilead (GILD), Baird Says; 'RG-101 Data Looks About as Competitive as Dead Interferons'
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter was $3.37 billion, which compares to the estimate of $3.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baker Hughes (BHI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Citrix Systems (CTXS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Revenue Falls Short, Offers Guidance
- 8x8, Inc. (EGHT) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Sees Annual Revenue Growth of 26%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!