Baker Hughes (BHI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.41, Shy by 2c
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Halliburton (HAL), Baker Hughes (BHI) Said to Plan Calling Off $28B Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter was $3.37 billion, which compares to the estimate of $3.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halliburton and Baker Hughes Announce Termination of Merger Agreement
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Misses Q1 EPS by 18c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q1 FFO; Guides Q2, FY16 FFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!