Baker Hughes (BHI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.41, Shy by 2c
- Deutsche helps lift European stocks before Yellen, Draghi
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter was $3.37 billion, which compares to the estimate of $3.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WebMD Health (WBMD) Names Blake DeSimone CFO; Sees Q3, FY Results at High End of Guidance
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c
- Vail Resorts (MTN): Whistler Acquisition Is Next EBITDA Stepup In '17 - Janney
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!