Baker Hughes (BHI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.41, Shy by 2c
- Greece, China Issues Weigh on Market Psychology
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/06: (WTW) (AXON) (HUM) Higher; (ALLT) (AET) (RPTP) Lower (more...)
- All Eyes on Cigna (CI)/Anthem (ANTM) With Aetna (AET)/Humana (HUM) Deal in the Books
- Allergan (AGN) to Acquire Oculeve $125M Plus Milestone Payments
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter was $3.37 billion, which compares to the estimate of $3.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Downgrades Greece to 'Caa3'; May be Cut Further (GREK) (NBG)
- Greenbrier Cos. (GBX) Misses Q3 EPS by 14c
- Paychex (PAYX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!