Baker Hughes (BHI) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.41, Shy by 2c
- Wall Street falls on economic worries; financials down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/8: (APOL) (AUY) (AUPH) Higher; (BCRX) (CTIC) (CHK) Lower
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus the analyst estimate of $0.43. Revenue for the quarter was $3.37 billion, which compares to the estimate of $3.48 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Baker Hughes (BHI) to Equalweight
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Virtusa (VRTU) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!