BWX Technologies (BWXT) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Boosts EPS Outlook
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
BWX Technologies (NYSE: BWXT) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $402.38 million versus the consensus estimate of $367.04 million.
BWX Technologies sees FY2016 EPS of $1.57-$1.67, versus the consensus of $1.61.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on BWX Technologies (BWXT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- ONE Gas (OGS) Sees FY17 EPS of $2.87 to $3.07
- CSX profit dips but meets Wall Street expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!