B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B/E Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.83, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $733 million versus the consensus estimate of $707.45 million.
The Company now expects a full year 2016 revenue growth rate of approximately 6 percent and has raised its 2016 full year net earnings and net earnings per diluted share guidance to approximately $330 million and approximately $3.28 per share, respectively
*** The Street sees FY16 EPS of $3.26.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on B/E Aerospace (BEAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!