B/E Aerospace (BEAV) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
B/E Aerospace (NASDAQ: BEAV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.83, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $733 million versus the consensus estimate of $707.45 million.
The Company now expects a full year 2016 revenue growth rate of approximately 6 percent and has raised its 2016 full year net earnings and net earnings per diluted share guidance to approximately $330 million and approximately $3.28 per share, respectively
*** The Street sees FY16 EPS of $3.26.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on B/E Aerospace (BEAV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!