BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wowo Ltd. (WOWO) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.57/ADS
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!