BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- UPS (UPS) Store Reports Data Breach
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Comps Fall 7%
- J.M. Smucker Co. (SJM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!