BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
- QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT) Tops Q3 FFO by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!