BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Mega Gold Merger Breaks Down
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Said to Recently Hold Talks to Acquire AstraZeneca (AZN)
- Halliburton Co. (HAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Sees Q2 EPS Up 25%
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) Plans to Start Manufacturing in China Within 3 to 4 Years - Musk
- Sarepta (SRPT) Plans to Submit NDA for Eteplirsen by End of 2014
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Compass Point Trims Numbers on BB&T Capital (BBT) Post Q1; Keeps 'Buy' Rating
- Access National Corp. (ANCX) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) Will Report Q1 Results May 7th; Street Sees Wider Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!