BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
BB&T Corp. (NYSE: BBT) reported Q3 EPS of $0.52, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corporation (BBT) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- BB&T declares fourth-quarter dividends
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!