B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (BOSC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.08/Share
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (NASDAQ: BOSC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), versus $0.06 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.28 million, versus $6.3 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on B.O.S. Better Online Solutions (BOSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) to Acquire Teletronics Technology in $233M Cash Deal
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!