Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Below the Street
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Axcelis Technologies (NASDAQ: ACLS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.74 million.
Axcelis Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.04-$0.08, versus the consensus of $0.15. Axcelis Technologies sees Q4 2016 revenue of $65-70 million, versus the consensus of $75.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!