Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Guides Below the Street
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Axcelis Technologies (NASDAQ: ACLS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.07, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $67.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $67.74 million.
Axcelis Technologies sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.04-$0.08, versus the consensus of $0.15. Axcelis Technologies sees Q4 2016 revenue of $65-70 million, versus the consensus of $75.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axcelis Technologies (ACLS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!