Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) reported adj. Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
“Third quarter results demonstrated strong top line and Adjusted EBITDA performance thanks to ongoing base business development, recent acquisitions, and strong operating profitability, against a continued challenging macroeconomic backdrop. We continued to make good progress towards both our full year and longer term objectives of achieving consistent growth as well as improved productivity,” said Charles W. Shaver, Axalta’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Our capital structure was also significantly improved this quarter with two successful debt refinancings and a subsequent prepayment in October. Rounding out the quarter, we closed our largest acquisition to date and launched several notable new products which are expected to contribute to our planned growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Cooper Cos. (COO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!