Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Axalta Coating Systems (NYSE: AXTA) reported adj. Q3 EPS of $0.32, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.02 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
“Third quarter results demonstrated strong top line and Adjusted EBITDA performance thanks to ongoing base business development, recent acquisitions, and strong operating profitability, against a continued challenging macroeconomic backdrop. We continued to make good progress towards both our full year and longer term objectives of achieving consistent growth as well as improved productivity,” said Charles W. Shaver, Axalta’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “Our capital structure was also significantly improved this quarter with two successful debt refinancings and a subsequent prepayment in October. Rounding out the quarter, we closed our largest acquisition to date and launched several notable new products which are expected to contribute to our planned growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!