Aware Inc. (AWRE) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.01, Narrower Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Aware Inc. (Nasdaq: AWRE) reports Q2 loss of $0.01, versus ($0.08) reported for the same period a year ago. Revenue for the quarter was $5.0 million, compared to $5.8 million in Q209.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI) Posts Surprise Q1 Loss of 2c/Share
- Hollsys (HOLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Lowers FY13 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!