Aware, Inc. (AWRE) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.06, Sales Rose 4% Y/Y
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Aware, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWRE) reported Q3 EPS of $0.06, versus $0.00 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 million, versus $6.2 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aware Supplies Saudi Arabia with Biometrics Software to Help Facilitate Pilgrimage Travel
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Bumps FY Rev Outlook
- G-III Apparel Group Ltd (GIII) Tops Q3 EPS by 27c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!