Avnet (AVT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers Q1 Outlook
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Avnet (NYSE: AVT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.86, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.21 billion.
Avnet sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.84-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.86. Avnet sees Q1 2017 revenue of $5.80-6.40 billion, versus the consensus of $6.14 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avnet (AVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Below Consensus Prelim. Q3 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!