Avnet (AVT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers Q1 Outlook
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Avnet (NYSE: AVT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.86, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.21 billion.
Avnet sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.84-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.86. Avnet sees Q1 2017 revenue of $5.80-6.40 billion, versus the consensus of $6.14 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avnet (AVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!