Avnet (AVT) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Offers Q1 Outlook
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Avnet (NYSE: AVT) reported Q4 EPS of $0.86, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.88. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.21 billion.
Avnet sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.84-$0.94, versus the consensus of $0.86. Avnet sees Q1 2017 revenue of $5.80-6.40 billion, versus the consensus of $6.14 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avnet (AVT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wintrust Financial (WTFC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!