Avis Budget Group (CAR) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, FY EPS Guidance Comes in Light
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ: CAR) reported Q3 EPS of $2.47, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $2.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.65 billion.
Avis Budget Group sees FY2016 EPS of $2.93, versus the consensus of $3.01.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avis Budget Group (CAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!