Avid Technology (AVID) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c; Guides Below
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Avid Technology (NASDAQ: AVID) is down 16.6% after-hours after the company reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $119 million versus the consensus estimate of $130.62 million.
Avid Technology sees FY2016 revenue of $105-120 million, versus the consensus of $139.4 million.
Avid Technology sees FY2016 revenue of $502-517 million, versus the consensus of $547.9 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avid Technology (AVID) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!