Avery Dennison (AVY) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY) reported Q3 EPS of $1.01, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.51 billion.
Avery Dennison sees FY2016 EPS of $3.95-$4.00, versus the consensus of $3.94.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Avery Dennison (AVY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!