Avalon Holdings Corp. (AWX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.08, Operating Revenues Grow Y/Y
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
Avalon Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AWX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.00 reported last year. Operating revenue for the quarter came in at $15.8 million, versus $11.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Sypris Solutions (SYPR) Posts Q4 Loss of 11c/Share
- RiT Technologies (RITT) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!