Avalon Holdings Corp. (AWX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.08, Operating Revenues Grow Y/Y
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation/Pfizer Make it Official
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
Avalon Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AWX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.00 reported last year. Operating revenue for the quarter came in at $15.8 million, versus $11.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Tops Q2 Views
- Collectors Universe to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results on August 30, 2016
- John Hancock Closed-End Funds Release Earnings Data
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!