Avalon Holdings Corp. (AWX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.08, Operating Revenues Grow Y/Y
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
Avalon Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AWX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.00 reported last year. Operating revenue for the quarter came in at $15.8 million, versus $11.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cabot Corp. (CBT) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
- Kennametal (KMT) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
- Fly Leasing (FLY) Addresses SEC Comments and Restates Financials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!