Avalon Holdings Corp. (AWX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.08, Operating Revenues Grow Y/Y
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
Avalon Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AWX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.00 reported last year. Operating revenue for the quarter came in at $15.8 million, versus $11.8 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Allegion Plc (ALLE) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Lifelock (LOCK) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!