Avalon Holdings Corp. (AWX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.08, Operating Revenues Grow Y/Y
- Futures rise, but focus still on Fed
- Oil falls for fifth day as focus returns to growing exports
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c; Comps Outpace Views
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
Avalon Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AWX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.08, versus $0.00 reported last year. Operating revenue for the quarter came in at $15.8 million, versus $11.8 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q1 Loss of RMB0.03/Share
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Enters Agreement to Acquire HandStands in $340M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!