Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 4:13 PM EST)
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.18), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $489.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $476.76 million.
Autodesk sees 2017 EPS of ($0.61)-($0.54), versus the consensus of ($0.60). Autodesk sees 2017 revenue of $2.012-2.032 billion, versus the consensus of $2.03 billion.
Autodesk sees Q4 2017 EPS of ($0.39)-($0.32), versus the consensus of ($0.31). Autodesk sees Q 2017 revenue of $460-$480 million, versus the consensus of $488 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Autodesk (ADSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!