Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 4:13 PM EST)
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.18), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $489.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $476.76 million.
Autodesk sees 2017 EPS of ($0.61)-($0.54), versus the consensus of ($0.60). Autodesk sees 2017 revenue of $2.012-2.032 billion, versus the consensus of $2.03 billion.
Autodesk sees Q4 2017 EPS of ($0.39)-($0.32), versus the consensus of ($0.31). Autodesk sees Q 2017 revenue of $460-$480 million, versus the consensus of $488 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Autodesk (ADSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Accquires Certain Assets, 15% Equity Stake in of Neovasc (NVCN) for $75M
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!