Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 4:13 PM EST)
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.18), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.24). Revenue for the quarter came in at $489.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $476.76 million.
Autodesk sees 2017 EPS of ($0.61)-($0.54), versus the consensus of ($0.60). Autodesk sees 2017 revenue of $2.012-2.032 billion, versus the consensus of $2.03 billion.
Autodesk sees Q4 2017 EPS of ($0.39)-($0.32), versus the consensus of ($0.31). Autodesk sees Q 2017 revenue of $460-$480 million, versus the consensus of $488 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Autodesk (ADSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!