Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Guides FY17 Above Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $550.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.07 million.
Total subscriptions increased 109,000 from the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to 2.82 million at the end of the second quarter. New model subscriptions increased 125,000 from the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to 692,000.
Autodesk sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.27)-($0.24), versus the consensus of ($0.29). Autodesk sees Q3 2017 revenue of $470-485 million, versus the consensus of $468.5 million.
Autodesk sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.70)-($0.55), versus the consensus of ($0.82). Autodesk sees FY2017 revenue of $2.00-2.05 billion, versus the consensus of $1.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Autodesk (ADSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!