Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Guides FY17 Above Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $550.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.07 million.
Total subscriptions increased 109,000 from the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to 2.82 million at the end of the second quarter. New model subscriptions increased 125,000 from the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to 692,000.
Autodesk sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.27)-($0.24), versus the consensus of ($0.29). Autodesk sees Q3 2017 revenue of $470-485 million, versus the consensus of $468.5 million.
Autodesk sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.70)-($0.55), versus the consensus of ($0.82). Autodesk sees FY2017 revenue of $2.00-2.05 billion, versus the consensus of $1.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Autodesk (ADSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Signet Jewelers (SIG) May Be Close To Selling Credit Business, Likely Positive For Stock - Northcoast Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!