Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Guides FY17 Above Views
- Wall St. opens higher as M&A activity boosts confidence
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK) reported Q2 EPS of $0.05, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.13). Revenue for the quarter came in at $550.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $512.07 million.
Total subscriptions increased 109,000 from the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to 2.82 million at the end of the second quarter. New model subscriptions increased 125,000 from the first quarter of fiscal 2017 to 692,000.
Autodesk sees Q3 2017 EPS of ($0.27)-($0.24), versus the consensus of ($0.29). Autodesk sees Q3 2017 revenue of $470-485 million, versus the consensus of $468.5 million.
Autodesk sees FY2017 EPS of ($0.70)-($0.55), versus the consensus of ($0.82). Autodesk sees FY2017 revenue of $2.00-2.05 billion, versus the consensus of $1.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Autodesk (ADSK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Eastern Virginia Bankshares (EVBS) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Tempers FY16 Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!