AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Falls Inline
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
AtriCure, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.21 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!