AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Falls Inline
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
AtriCure, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.21 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AtriCure Announces 2015 Analyst & Investor Meeting
- Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance (Earlier)
- PFSweb (PFSW) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!