AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Falls Inline
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
AtriCure, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.21 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AtriCure Announces Upcoming Investor Conference Schedule
- Extra Space Storage, Inc. (EXR) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO, Offers Guidance
- General Cable Corp. (BGC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!