AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Falls Inline
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
- Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Raises Guidance
- Oil hits 3-month lows below $43 as oversupply weighs
AtriCure, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.21 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boston Scientific (BSX) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Bumps FY16 Rev View
- Leidos (LDOS) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Forrester Research, Inc. (FORR) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c; Guides Q3, FY16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!