AtriCure, Inc. (ATRC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Revenue Falls Inline
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
AtriCure, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATRC) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $16.21 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AtriCure to Present at the Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference
- Bona Film (BONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Optibase Ltd (OBAS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.09
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!