Atlassian (TEAM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Atlassian (NASDAQ: TEAM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.10, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.52 million.
Atlassian sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.08, versus the consensus of $0.08. Atlassian sees Q2 2017 revenue of $142.5-144.5 million, versus the consensus of $143.75 million.
Atlassian sees FY2017 EPS of $0.33-$0.34, versus the consensus of $0.33. Atlassian sees FY2017 revenue of $597-603 million, versus the consensus of $598.16 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Atlassian (TEAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c