Atlassian (TEAM) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Atlassian (NASDAQ: TEAM) reported Q1 EPS of $0.10, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.07. Revenue for the quarter came in at $136.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $133.52 million.
Atlassian sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.08, versus the consensus of $0.08. Atlassian sees Q2 2017 revenue of $142.5-144.5 million, versus the consensus of $143.75 million.
Atlassian sees FY2017 EPS of $0.33-$0.34, versus the consensus of $0.33. Atlassian sees FY2017 revenue of $597-603 million, versus the consensus of $598.16 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Atlassian (TEAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides Relativly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!