Atlantic Bancgroup Inc. (ATBC) Posts Wider Q1 Loss Y/Y
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- "The Sopranos" James Gandolfini Dies at 51
- Market Wrap: FOMC Fine with QE3...for Now; Men's Wearhouse Fires Founder; 3-D Printing Merger
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/19: (FNSR) (BEAT) (JDSU) Higher; (FIVE) (MU) (JBL) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Maintains $85B Bond Buying Plan
Atlantic Bancgroup Inc. (Nasdaq: ATBC) reports Q1 loss of $0.44, versus ($0.05) reported for the same period a year ago.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook; Will Realign Global Ops
- Fedex Corp. (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Sales Light
- WSI Industries, Inc. (WSCI) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.04
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!