At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.13, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) reported Q2 EPS of $0.13, versus $0.16 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $188.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $156 million.
At Home Group sees FY2017 EPS of $0.53-$0.56. At Home Group sees FY2017 revenue of $738-750 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on At Home Group (HOME) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Outlook
- Eastern Virginia Bankshares (EVBS) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c
- Mid Penn Bancorp (MPB) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!