Asure Software (ASUR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Guides FY16
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Asure Software (NASDAQ: ASUR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.15, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $9.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.2 million.
Asure Software sees FY2016 EPS of $0.22 - $0.30. Asure Software sees FY2016 revenue of $37.75 - $38.75 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asure Software (ASUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush