AstraZeneca (AZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- Post Holdings (POST) Acquires Golden Boy Foods and Dymatize Enterprises
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN) reported Q1 EPS of $2.23, $0.23 better than the analyst estimate of $2.00. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.29 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8.43 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seachange International, Inc. (SEAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Below the Street
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Cubic Corporation (CUB) Reports Year-End Results and FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!