Aspen Technology (AZPN) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Aspen Technology (NASDAQ: AZPN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.44, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $112.88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aspen Technology (AZPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light