Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Trims Outlook
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Aspen Aerogels (NYSE: ASPN) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.13), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $29.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $29.05 million.
Aspen Aerogels sees FY2016 EPS of ($0.46)-($0.41), versus prior guidance of ($0.37)-($0.30) and the consensus of ($0.31). Aspen Aerogels sees FY2016 revenue of $118-121 million, versus prior guidance of $117-125 million and the consensus of $120.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!