Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ascena Retail Group (NASDAQ: ASNA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.18, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.72 billion.
Comparable Sales Down 5%
Ascena Retail Group reaffirmed FY17 guidance.
Ascena Retail Group sees Q2 2017 EPS of ($0.05)-$0.00, versus the consensus of $0.01.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Corning (GLW) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!