Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ascena Retail Group (NASDAQ: ASNA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.18, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.72 billion.
Comparable Sales Down 5%
Ascena Retail Group reaffirmed FY17 guidance.
Ascena Retail Group sees Q2 2017 EPS of ($0.05)-$0.00, versus the consensus of $0.01.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 16%; Offers Guidance
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!