Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.52, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.68 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.69 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook