Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) Reports Q3 Loss of 4c/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Art's Way Manufacturing (NASDAQ: ARTW) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.18) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.48 million, versus $6.51 million reported last year.
Chairman Marc McConnell said,
Going forward, we acknowledge that a rebound in the agricultural equipment business will take some time but are doing everything we can to position ourselves for future success by focusing on improving our balance sheet while making quality, customer service, and new product development top priorities for the company.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Art's Way Manufacturing (ARTW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!