Arrowhead Research (ARWR) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Arrowhead Research (NASDAQ: ARWR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.32), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.37). Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.58 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $60 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arrowhead Research (ARWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- First Potomac Realty Trust (FPO) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!