Arrow Electronics (ARW) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Q4 Below Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arrow Electronics (NYSE: ARW) reported Q3 EPS of $1.56, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.86 billion.
Arrow Electronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.92-$2.08, versus the consensus of $2.09. Arrow Electronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $6.3-6.7 billion, versus the consensus of $6.84 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arrow Electronics (ARW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!