Arrow Electronics (ARW) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides Q4 Below Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Arrow Electronics (NYSE: ARW) reported Q3 EPS of $1.56, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.94 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.86 billion.
Arrow Electronics sees Q4 2016 EPS of $1.92-$2.08, versus the consensus of $2.09. Arrow Electronics sees Q4 2016 revenue of $6.3-6.7 billion, versus the consensus of $6.84 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arrow Electronics (ARW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!