Array Biopharma (ARRY) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Array Biopharma (NASDAQ: ARRY) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.20), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $39.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $32.47 million.
"We were pleased to report that COLUMBUS met its primary endpoint and demonstrated a robust PFS benefit associated with the combination of binimetinib plus encorafenib versus vemurafenib in patients with BRAF-mutant melanoma," said Ron Squarer, Chief Executive Officer of Array BioPharma. "We look forward to sharing results at SMR, partnering with global regulatory authorities on planned 2017 submissions for COLUMBUS and preparing for potential commercialization."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Array Biopharma (ARRY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) Announces Reacquisition of BELBUCA Rights from Endo (ENDP)
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!