Arotech Corp. (ARTX) Posts Weakened Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Arotech Corp. (NASDAQ: ARTX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.03), versus $0.06 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.3 million, versus $20.86 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arotech Announces $3 Million Stock Investment by Admiralty Partners, Inc.
- Viad Corp. (VVI) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Saia, Inc. (SAIA) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!