Arotech Corp. (ARTX) Posts Weakened Q4 Results
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Draghi Said to See Brexit Vote Cutting Euro GDP as Much as 0.5% - Bloomberg (FXE) (FXB)
- Endo Int'l (ENDP) Unit Receives New U.S. Patent Related to Vasostrict
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Guides FY17
Arotech Corp. (NASDAQ: ARTX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.03), versus $0.06 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.3 million, versus $20.86 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Calamp Corp. (CAMP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Sees Q4 Results Similar to Q3
- Finish Line (FINL) Gains in Sea of Red Amid EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!