Arotech Corp. (ARTX) Posts Weakened Q4 Results
- Futures flat as investors brace for earnings, Fed meet
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Oil falls towards $44, lowest since May, on glut worries
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Comps Growth Shy of Views
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c, Trims Outlook In-Line with Street
Arotech Corp. (NASDAQ: ARTX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.03), versus $0.06 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.3 million, versus $20.86 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tower Int'l (TOWR) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Reaffirms FY Earnings Outlook
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Reynolds American (RAI) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Narrows Outlook, Raises Div/Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!