Arotech Corp. (ARTX) Posts Weakened Q4 Results
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Arotech Corp. (NASDAQ: ARTX) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.03), versus $0.06 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.3 million, versus $20.86 million last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aviat Networks (AVNW) Posts Q4 Loss of 8c/Share; Guides Q1 Revenue Inline
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!