Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.41
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Armstrong Flooring (NYSE: AFI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus $0.40 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $323.7 million, versus $326.6 million reported last year.
Armstrong Flooring sees FY2016 revenue of $1.205-1.235 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.200-1.250 billion.
AFI now expects to spend between $45 million to $50 million for capital expenditures, compared to a prior estimate of $50 million to $60 million, and to generate positive free cash flow for the full year 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Armstrong Flooring (AFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c; Global Purchase Vol. Rose 9%
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Updates FY16 Operating Income Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!