Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.41
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Armstrong Flooring (NYSE: AFI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus $0.40 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $323.7 million, versus $326.6 million reported last year.
Armstrong Flooring sees FY2016 revenue of $1.205-1.235 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.200-1.250 billion.
AFI now expects to spend between $45 million to $50 million for capital expenditures, compared to a prior estimate of $50 million to $60 million, and to generate positive free cash flow for the full year 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Armstrong Flooring (AFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!