Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.41
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Armstrong Flooring (NYSE: AFI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus $0.40 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $323.7 million, versus $326.6 million reported last year.
Armstrong Flooring sees FY2016 revenue of $1.205-1.235 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.200-1.250 billion.
AFI now expects to spend between $45 million to $50 million for capital expenditures, compared to a prior estimate of $50 million to $60 million, and to generate positive free cash flow for the full year 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Armstrong Flooring (AFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- 1st Constitution Bancorp (FCCY) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!