Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.41
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Armstrong Flooring (NYSE: AFI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.41, versus $0.40 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $323.7 million, versus $326.6 million reported last year.
Armstrong Flooring sees FY2016 revenue of $1.205-1.235 billion, versus prior guidance of $1.200-1.250 billion.
AFI now expects to spend between $45 million to $50 million for capital expenditures, compared to a prior estimate of $50 million to $60 million, and to generate positive free cash flow for the full year 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Armstrong Flooring (AFI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!