Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) Tops Q3 FFO by 2c; Boosts FY16 FFO Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Armada Hoffler Properties (NYSE: AHH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.26, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $25.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $24.75 million.
Armada Hoffler Properties sees FY2016 FFO of $0.99-$1.01, versus prior guidance of $0.96-$1.01 and the consensus of $0.96.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Toro Company (TTC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!