Arkansas Best (ABFS) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/03: (PSEM) (MM) (GERN) (LCI) Higher; (FIVE) (KERX) (JOY) Lower (more...)
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
- Wall St. opens higher on data, ECB comments
Arkansas Best Corporation (NASDAQ: ABFS) reported Q4 loss of $0.12, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $441.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.74 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RAIT Financial (RAS), SEC Settle Non-Public Investigation Concerning Taberna Capital
- Xcerra (XCRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 Ahead of Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!