Arkansas Best (ABFS) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Arkansas Best Corporation (NASDAQ: ABFS) reported Q4 loss of $0.12, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $441.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.74 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arkansas Best Corp (ABFS) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Hittite Microwave Corp. (HITT) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2
- Arkansas Best Corporation Declares A $0.03/Share Quarterly Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!