Arkansas Best (ABFS) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Arkansas Best Corporation (NASDAQ: ABFS) reported Q4 loss of $0.12, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $441.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.74 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoulCycle Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Telephone & Data Systems (TDS) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Trims FY15 Revenue Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!