Arkansas Best (ABFS) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
Arkansas Best Corporation (NASDAQ: ABFS) reported Q4 loss of $0.12, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.09). Revenue for the quarter came in at $441.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $426.74 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analogic (ALOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $4.37/Share; Guides FY15 Revs
- Espey Mfg. & Electronics (ESP) Swings to Q4 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!