Ark Restaurants (ARKR) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.96
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ark Restaurants (NASDAQ: ARKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.96, versus $0.92 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.23 million, versus $40.38 million reported last year.
Company-wide same store sales decreased 1.6% for the three-month period ended July 2, 2016 compared to the same three month period last year and were unchanged for the nine-month period ended July 2, 2016 compared to the same nine month period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ark Restaurants (ARKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
- Ark Restaurants (ARKR) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!