Ark Restaurants (ARKR) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.96
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Ark Restaurants (NASDAQ: ARKR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.96, versus $0.92 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $41.23 million, versus $40.38 million reported last year.
Company-wide same store sales decreased 1.6% for the three-month period ended July 2, 2016 compared to the same three month period last year and were unchanged for the nine-month period ended July 2, 2016 compared to the same nine month period last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ark Restaurants (ARKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!