Ariba Inc. (ARBA) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS of 19c
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Ariba Inc. (NASDAQ: ARBA) reported Q2 EPS of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter came in at $108.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $104.84 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (CWST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Updates Outlook
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!