Ariba (ARBA) Reports In-line Results for Q4
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
Ariba (Nasdaq: ARBA) reports Q4 EPS of $0.20, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter was $95.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $92.29 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Mecox Lane Ltd. (MCOX) Reports Q2 Loss of $1/Share
- TIBCO Software (TIBX) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!