Ariba (ARBA) Reports In-line Results for Q4
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
- Yelp (YELP) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c, Q3 & FY Guidance Falls Short
Ariba (Nasdaq: ARBA) reports Q4 EPS of $0.20, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter was $95.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $92.29 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Miller Energy Resources (MILL) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $2.48/Share; Will Evaluate Several Offers
- Garmin Ltd. (GRMN) Misses Q2 EPS by 10c
- Quintiles (Q) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!