Ariba (ARBA) Reports In-line Results for Q4
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Ariba (Nasdaq: ARBA) reports Q4 EPS of $0.20, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter was $95.1 million, which compares to the estimate of $92.29 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cypress Semiconductor (CY) Posts Q3 EPS of 16c
- Xilinx Inc (XLNX) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c
- First Horizon National (FHN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!