Ariba (ARBA) Reports In-line Q2 Earnings
- Top 10 News for 05/13 - 05/17: Tesla Can't be Stopped; Tepper Still Bullish; Sony Gets in Play
- Tableau Software (DATA) IPO Surges Higher
- Bloomberg Taps Former IBM (IBM) Exec to Lead Privacy, Data Standards Initiative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 05/17: (RSOL) (SCTY) (VNDA) Higher; (ARUN) (UNXL) (COSI) Lower
- Despite Outside Interest, Tumblr and Yahoo! (YHOO) Are in Lockup (MSFT) (FB)
Ariba (Nasdaq: ARBA) reports Q2 EPS of $0.19, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.19. Revenue for the quarter was $93.2 million, which compares to the estimate of $89.77 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Autodesk, Inc. (ADSK) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- iSoftStone Holdings (ISS) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!