Ariba, Inc. (ARBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat Expectations
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Ariba, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARBA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.42 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers FY Guidance
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c
- E-Commerce China Dangdang (DANG) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!