Ariba, Inc. (ARBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat Expectations
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Ariba, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARBA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.42 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Paychex (PAYX) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Updates FY17 Outlook
- Authentidate Holding (ADAT) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.03/Share
- Worthington Industries (WOR) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!