Ariba, Inc. (ARBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat Expectations
- Market Wrap: Chiquita Now Biggest Banana Brand; eBay Rejects Icahn Offer; McDonald's Comps Fell in Feb.
- After Hours Stock Movers 3/10 (LJPC) (POWR) (BYD) Higher; (FTEK) (AMZG) (URBN) Lower (more...)
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pershing Square Comments on Herbalife (HLF); Says Allegations 'Provably False', Hasn't Provided Proof
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) Becomes Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Ariba, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARBA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.42 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Park-Ohio Holdings Corp (PKOH) Misses Q4 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Vringo (VRNG) Reports Wider Net Loss for FY13
- Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!