Ariba, Inc. (ARBA) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat Expectations
- Wall Street dips; Apple gain fails to offset rate worries
- Apple (AAPL) Gains on Solid December-Qtr iPhone Projection; RBC Views as 'Positive'
- Where to Invest When The Fed Raises For A Second Time? (SPY) (QQQ) (IWM (XLF)
- Polycom (PLCM) Receives Revised Offer; Could Lead to 'Company Superior Proposal'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/23: (AGLE) (PLCM) (NDSN) Higher; (SSW) (WMGI) (BAH) Lower (more...)
Ariba, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARBA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $119.42 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Guides Q3 EPS Above Views
- Partner Communications (PTNR) Reports Q1 EPS of NIS0.07
- Yuma Energy (YUMA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.06/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!