Ariba, Inc. (ARBA) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenues Top Expectations
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
Ariba, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARBA) reported Q3 non-GAAP EPS of $0.20, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.20. Revenue for the quarter came in at $121.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $114.07 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lentuo International (LAS) Swings to Q3 Profit
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Issues In-Line Q4 Outlook
- Five Below (FIVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q4 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!