Argo Group (AGII) Tops Q3 Expectations
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Argo Group (NASDAQ: AGII) reported Q3 EPS of $1.12, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78 (May not compare). Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $353.68 million.
“Continued improvement in our underwriting results combined with strong alternative investment returns contributed to growth in book value per share, delivering real value to our shareholders,” said CEO Mark E. Watson III. “By almost all measures, our business continues to show year over year improvement.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Argo Group (AGII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!