Argo Group (AGII) Tops Q3 Expectations
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Argo Group (NASDAQ: AGII) reported Q3 EPS of $1.12, $0.34 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78 (May not compare). Revenue for the quarter came in at $416.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $353.68 million.
“Continued improvement in our underwriting results combined with strong alternative investment returns contributed to growth in book value per share, delivering real value to our shareholders,” said CEO Mark E. Watson III. “By almost all measures, our business continues to show year over year improvement.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Argo Group (AGII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!