Argan (AGX) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.29
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Argan (NYSE: AGX) reported Q2 EPS of $1.29, $0.50 better than the analyst estimate of $0.79. Revenue for the quarter came in at $162.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $161 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Argan (AGX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- RPM International (RPM) Acquires Prime Resins
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!