Argan, Inc. (AGX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.15; Revs Lighter
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Yahoo! (YHOO) to Weigh Sale of Internet Business - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Zuckerberg Plans Large Stock Donation; Auto Sales Edge Higher in Nov.; BlueCrest to go Private
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
Argan, Inc. (AMEX: AGX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.11 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.6 million, versus $45.2 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Maintains FY16 EPS Guidance
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Guides FY16 Revenue Ahead of Views; Updates on Automotive Spin-off
- Guidewire Software Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2016 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!