Argan, Inc. (AGX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.15; Revs Lighter
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Argan, Inc. (AMEX: AGX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.11 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.6 million, versus $45.2 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Etsy (ETSY) Tops Q1 Views
- Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Lifts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Solar Capital (SLRC) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!