Argan, Inc. (AGX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.15; Revs Lighter
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Outerwall (OUTR) Announces Cost-Reduction Initiatives, Updated FY13 Guidance
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
Argan, Inc. (AMEX: AGX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.11 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.6 million, versus $45.2 million reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- FBR Capital Starts Halliburton (HAL) at Market Perform
- Argan, Inc. (AGX) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!