Argan, Inc. (AGX) Reports Q3 Earnings of $0.15; Revs Lighter
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
Argan, Inc. (AMEX: AGX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, versus $0.11 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $43.6 million, versus $45.2 million reported last year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Buy (BBY) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c; Comps Outpace
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Tops Q3 EPS by 52c
- Daktronics (DAKT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!