Ares Management (ARES) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ares Management (NYSE: ARES) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $335.46 million versus the consensus estimate of $165.3 million.
- Total Assets Under Management of $97.3 billion
- Total Fee Earning AUM of $67.3 billion
- Total Fee Paying AUM of $60.0 billion*
- Available Capital increased to $24.5 billion
- AUM Not Yet Earning Fees increased to $18.4 billion
- Raised $4.3 billion in gross new capital with net inflows of $4.2 billion(1)
- Capital deployment of $2.7 billion of which $1.8 billion was related to our drawdown funds
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ares Management (ARES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!