Ares Management (ARES) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ares Management (NYSE: ARES) reported Q3 EPS of $0.46, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $335.46 million versus the consensus estimate of $165.3 million.
- Total Assets Under Management of $97.3 billion
- Total Fee Earning AUM of $67.3 billion
- Total Fee Paying AUM of $60.0 billion*
- Available Capital increased to $24.5 billion
- AUM Not Yet Earning Fees increased to $18.4 billion
- Raised $4.3 billion in gross new capital with net inflows of $4.2 billion(1)
- Capital deployment of $2.7 billion of which $1.8 billion was related to our drawdown funds
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ares Management (ARES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
- BTIG Downgrades iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!