Ares Capital (ARCC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Ares Capital (NASDAQ: ARCC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ares Capital (ARCC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- WNS Holdings (WNS) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, FY17 Guides Higher
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!