Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Tops Q2 Loss Views by 1c
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
- Groupon (GRPN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Raises Guidance
- Oil hits 3-month lows below $43 as oversupply weighs
Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) reports Q2 loss of $0.28, cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter was $2.46 million, which compares to the estimate of $2.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Spok Holdings (SPOK) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.17
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Trims FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!