Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Tops Q2 Loss Views by 1c
- Fedex Corp. (FDX) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c, Sales Light
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Partial Model S Recall
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 6/19: (PLX) (CYTK) (ADBE) Higher; (OSH) (VNDA) (TTEK) Lower (more...)
- Obesity Gets Some Respect (ARNA) (VVUS) (OREX)
- Sony (SNE) Won't Consider Loeb's Entertainment Spinoff Proposal at AGM
Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) reports Q2 loss of $0.28, cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter was $2.46 million, which compares to the estimate of $2.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Weakens Mid-Day
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 06/14: (ARNA) (AAPL) (PXLW) (NOK) (MNST)
- Arena Pharmaceuticals to Present at the 2013 Wells Fargo Securities Healthcare Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!