Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Tops Q2 Loss Views by 1c
- Wall Street dips as third-quarter earnings season kicks off
- Market Wrap: IMF Cuts FY15, FY16 Global Growth Outlook; Pepsi 'Pops' on Q3 Results; Yum! Q3 China Comps Miss
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Offers 3-Year Growth Strategy; Guides FY16 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Biotech Sees Massive Selling... Again (IBB)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/06: (ADXS) (YUM) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) reports Q2 loss of $0.28, cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter was $2.46 million, which compares to the estimate of $2.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/06: (PMCS) (STRZA) (DD) Higher; (EXAS) (ILMN) (TCS) Lower (more...)
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!