Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Tops Q2 Loss Views by 1c
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) reports Q2 loss of $0.28, cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter was $2.46 million, which compares to the estimate of $2.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Confirms APD811 Granted Orphan Drug Status
- Rally Software (RALY) Posts Q2 Loss of 30c/Share; Guides Q3, FY14
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!