Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Tops Q2 Loss Views by 1c
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) reports Q2 loss of $0.28, cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter was $2.46 million, which compares to the estimate of $2.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Offers FY15 Outlook
- TiVo (TIVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- PDI, Inc. (PDII) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Offers FY15 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!