Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) Tops Q2 Loss Views by 1c
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Arena Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: ARNA) reports Q2 loss of $0.28, cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.29). Revenue for the quarter was $2.46 million, which compares to the estimate of $2.97 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arena Pharma (ARNA) Enters into BELVIQ Marketing Agreement in Israel
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q2 FFO by 2c
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!